Knowing the Difference
OEM – Original Equipment Manufacturer
Aftermarket – Any part for a vehicle that is not sourced from the car’s maker. If the parts are direct replacement parts, they will not void your car’s warranty.
Striking the Balance Between Cost + Quality
All aftermarket parts are not created equal – but all OEM parts are. At Original One Parts we guarantee the parts you receive are genuine and certified to original OE specs for the perfect fit, and the right performance, every time.
Engineered for your car. Certified for your piece of mind.
- All parts made by original manufacturer – no substitutions.
- All parts meet function, form, fit, and finish of a new OE part.
- Always competitively priced below OE new.
- All parts ship in labeled box with protective packaging.
- 24-Hour delivery option + Lifetime Warranty.