1. Vacuum up the dust as you brush it off, so it doesn’t immediately settle somewhere else in the car.
2. Remove and replace your cabin’s air filter to get rid of stinky smells.
3. Use a Magic Eraser to scrub gross sticky things off of vinyl and leather.
4. If dirt has embedded itself in the textures of your vinyl, some detail scrubbing with a toothbrush may be necessary.
5. Use olive oil to condition and polish the leather on your dashboard.
6. Banish animal hair from your upholstery with a spray bottle of water and a squeegee.
7. Use paper and an iron to remove melted wax (like crayons) from your upholstery.
8. Shampoo the seats in your car with diluted all-purpose cleaner, a sponge or scrub brush, and washcloths.
9. Spray your dirty floor mats with stain remover and throw them in the washing machine.
10. When everything’s fresh and clean, keep it smelling that way with a baking soda air freshener. *For extra freshness place dryer sheets in the vents for a full day!